MONTHLY INTERVIEW TO:
DIEGO BAZZANI IS A PROJECT MANAGER OF BM AUTOMATION
Diego Bazzani supervised a project of the New Premium Line Handling 31 (Threading line 1, Threading line 2, Buffer Area, Finishing Area, Dispatch Area in Mexico) for an important pipe mill in Mexico.
Diego, What did this project concern?
The activities have been:
• electrical engineering and automation of switchboards
• electrical engineering plant (layout sensors and motors, cable list)
• electrical panels supply (MCC-PLC-Remote I / O-control consoles)
• PLC software development and TIA Portal
• supply of sensors required for system operation
• Complete installation on site with Mexican company and supervision of staff BM
• parameterization and start-up inverter Siemens Sinamics
• realization of testing I / O, communication and handling in manual motors networks
• commissioning automatic system operation in collaboration with Tenaris technicians
Did you collaborate with local supplier?
The power plant automation installation was performed by Comexa Coatzacoalcos, with materials provided by BM Automation sent directly from Italy.
What were the timing of the order ?
The Order has been acquired in November 2014, the equipment sent in April 2015 and the installation ended in April 2016
The commissioning Threading production line 2 has started at the end of April.
Which is the project status today?
We are currently in the process of putting into service.
I’d like to say thank you to my team:
LOGISTICS MANAGER, Alessandro Ciaghi
ENGINEERING, Marco Badini, Paolo Fiorentini
SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS Silvio Condinelli, Nicola Berti
SITE MANAGER Damiano Dorna, Christian Donina, Massimo Taboni (partner company), Simone Scotti (partner company)